At Stanford Heating & Cooling, we know that picking a company you can count on to perform AC repair in Bloomfield is important. We know how important it is to find a trustworthy company that does great work. We can help. Figuring out the answers to these questions can help you make a confident, knowledgeable decision.
- How long have you been in business? A company with years of experience that has long-term employees is typically a good one.
- Is your company insured? Any pro that works in your home should have liability insurance to protect you in the case of accidental damage or injury.
- What kinds of licenses and certifications do your technicians hold? A truly professional AC repair company will require their technicians to be licensed, certified and require ongoing education and training of their professionals to keep them up-to-date with the latest trends and developments.
- Do you have any references you can offer? A dependable company that can do AC repair should have a number of references they’ll readily provide you. Check these references and find out all the details about AC repairs the prospective company has done.
- Will you give a written estimate? Be sure to get a written estimate so you can review all the facts involved with your AC repair. And remember, the cheapest estimate isn’t necessarily the best estimate. Your detailed estimates should help you filter out companies you aren’t planning to work with, no matter how much less they are.
- Do your technicians have experience working on my system? You may want to be sure the company you choose has experience working on your specific equipment, especially if there are any less-common features.
- Will my AC repairs be warrantied? Work that has a warranty is a no-brainer. If a company isn’t fine with standing behind their work, you should move on.
If you’d like any more information about AC repairs and would like to talk about these questions with us, give Stanford Heating & Cooling a call at 812-825-8695. We’re happy to help!