Is 2024 the year of a brand-new, high-efficiency Lennox furnace? With help from the Lennox Winter Promo, new HVAC installation is an exceptional investment. And by taking time to find the perfect make and model, it’s an investment you’ll benefit from for years to come
As your local team of heating specialists, Stanford Heating & Cooling boasts a reputation for seasoned furnace installation in Bloomfield. We use our vast expertise to recommend brands and features that offer the highest energy efficiency. And with the Lennox Winter Promo you could also see even more savings! But don’t wait, as this offer only lasts until the 2nd of February, 2024. Take a look at a few of the details below and give Stanford Heating & Cooling a call at 812-825-8695 when you’d like to request your free 2024 furnace quote!
Understanding What Furnace Replacement Costs
Similar to any utility system, you’ll want to consider anything that impacts the total cost of a new furnace. Influences could be things like:
- Proper sizing of the furnace: Larger and multistory homes will want a more powerful furnace to evenly heat the entire property. A skilled technician will know how to determine the best size furnace according to your specific heating needs.
- Energy efficiency: Higher efficiency furnaces can more precisely heat your space, reducing energy use with no loss in comfort. Higher performance can also mean higher cost, but lower energy use means smaller monthly bills. You’d be surprised how much that can add up to!
- New features and controls: Furnaces with the newest features like compatibility with smart thermostats are usually more expensive at first. Keep in mind, however, that such features can make managing your HVAC system much simpler.
The core idea is that installing a new furnace is not just about the up-front cost – considering lifetime costs is equally as useful. Finally, you shouldn’t wait until your current furnace is on its last leg. Well-timed furnace replacement ensures you don’t pay unnecessary repair costs for the older, less efficient model.
Upgrading Your Furnace: Benefits of Making the Switch
Upgrading to a new furnace offers much more for you and your home than just a steady supply of heat. High efficiency equipment can offer other benefits such as:
- High energy efficiency means lower bills: Modern furnaces are built to meet strict energy efficiency standards, helping lower your monthly utility bills.
- More robust performance with features like variable-speed motors: Variable-speed motors adjust their performance to use only the smallest amount of energy for the desired temperature.
- Smart home accessories compatibility: Newer furnaces can communicate with smart home accessories like modern thermostats, opening new possibilities for managing your HVAC system more conveniently.
- Newer filter designs improve indoor air quality: The more effective your furnace’s air filter, the better your indoor air quality can be. Air quality is another important part of comfort, and filters reduce dust or pollutants.
Start 2024 Off Right with a New Furnace from Stanford Heating & Cooling
Upgrading your home’s comfort and efficiency is a lot simpler than you might think. With some assistance from our team at Stanford Heating & Cooling, all you’ll have to concern yourself with is let us know what you want from modern heating. Our team of skilled technicians will keep at it until we find and set you up with the furnace that meets those needs.
Interested in starting the new year on a cozier note? Ask for your free quote for new furnace installation today, and don’t forget to take advantage of the Lennox Winter Promo.