Which Particular Ventilation System is Best Suited for Your Home?
There are a couple of ventilation systems—heat recovery ventilation (HRV) and energy recovery ventilation (ERV).
While both are suitable for new or improved energy-saving houses, the brand you demand relies on your regional conditions. Residences in particular areas, such as the middle part of the country, can take advantage of each of them.
Get more information about the equipment our professionals provide. Or call us at 812-825-8695 for additional facts on which one is best for you and your loved ones.
Heat Recovery Ventilation
- Most suited for cold areas.
- Blows air from your house and exchanges it with fresh air from the outside.
- Maintains warmness so you don’t have to heat the refreshing air.
Energy Recovery Ventilation
- Most suited for hot parts of the country.
- Distributes heat and excess moisture outdoors.
- Stabilizes moisture so you can work your air conditioning not as much.